At a recent Regional Club Development Group meeting a decision was made to update the Regional Grant Aid support and Club Development Grant criteria. This was approved at the Management Board meeting on 8th April and is effective immediately.
Regional Grant Aid updates
- Available to Coaches and Teachers from swim21 accredited clubs only.
- The Region will withdraw the grant offer if it is not claimed within 6 months of the course end date.
- Grant Aid is limited to a maximum of 50% towards the cost of a coaching course and 25% towards a teaching course.
Please make sure you are aware of all the grant criteria and conditions.
- Grant Aid will not be paid retrospectively.
- Forms must be received a minimum of 1 week before the course start date or when registered for RPL.
- Forms received later than 1 week before the start of a course will be rejected.
CLICK HERE for the Regional Grant Aid application form and criteria.
Club Development Grants updates
- Clubs must be swim21 accredited.
- Grant Aid will not be given for:
Laptops, printers and other electrical equipment including photographic and video recording devices and electronic starting equipment
VAT, delivery and fitting costs
Permanent fixtures and fittings for pools not solely used by the club i.e; lane-ropes and backstroke flags.
- Grant aid is limited to a maximum grant of £2,500 providing relevant West Midland regional funds are available.
- Grant aid will be reviewed and agreed within 4 weeks of submission of the application form.
CLICK HERE for the Club Development Grant application form.
CLICK HERE for the Club Development Grant criteria.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 12 April 2017 08:32)